expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 17 November 2010

BE YOUR OWN CURATOR

Adding art to your home does not have to be expensive. I have been looking for some art to go above our bed and because I am on a fairly tight budget I have been scouring the internet for some prints. There are some great companies out there that offer art on a shoe string budget. The V&A have a great online shop with a huge choice of prints (my favourite? a series of prints by Edward Lear called ‘Six Coloured Birds’)
The Future Mapping Company offer an alternative to the normally drab and geography classroom style maps that we are used to.  Their fabulously bright maps not only educate but add a colourful splash of style.

Another online store which has a huge variety of art and prints is Notonthehighstreet.  I love the sentiment behind this silence is golden print.

Hrmmm now all I have to do is choose........this may take a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment